So So Natural Apparel!!

I am in love with my new t-shirt from So So Natural! The shirt has a beautiful profile image of a natural women and it reads Shaped Beautifully Like My Hair.  I asked Paula how she got started with creating this great t-shirts, and here is what she had to say - "I started this business was because I searched for Natural Hair tees for weeks and couldn't find any for less than $28. I made it a personal mission to figure out how I could produce affordable t-shirts for every budget. I then started producing totes because who doesn't want to rock their "fav" shirt with a cute tote? That's it in a nutshell. I am someone who embraced their natural beauty and wanted to "wear and share" at the same time...lol."

Wonderful Paula! To see this t-shirt, go here. And to learn more about So So Natural, go to their website for more information.