Meet Natural Beauty - Jessica Roberts!


"I have been natural for almost two years. I decided to do the big chop back in August 2010. My “must have” hair care products are shea butter, olive oil, and water. I also use a leave- in conditioner mix with Kinky Kurly Knot. Today [I use] aloe vera juice, and oil (I got this idea from Kimmaytube), which I put in my hair after it is washed and detangled. I do this routine at least once a week. Just recently I started using Miss Jessie’s Super Slip Sudsy Shampoo and I love it. For my conditioner, I use Organix Macdamia. My natural hair goal would be to maintain my healthy hair and hopefully reach a shoulder length (in its natural state). I would also love to open my own natural hair salon within the next few years, so that I can educate others about “our” hair, how to be comfortable in the skin they in, and to embrace their heritage!" - Jessica. 
Jessica is from Baltimore, MD. To contact Jessica, go to her Facebook Page or Twitter