Hair Model for Loctician Ansylla

I had a great time being a hair model for Natural Hair Stylist, Ansylla's My Hairitage Workshop. It took place in the Bay Area,  on February 2012. Ansylla traveled in from Maryland, to show local locticians how to create various loc styles, no matter what length the hair. As the instructor, she was very knowledgeable and has a very light touch. No matter what hair style she demonstrated on my hair, I never felt any discomfort or painful pulling. With each style coming out with great detail and perfection, the fact that I did not feeling any pain on my scalp was amazing. Ansylla is a talented loctician and a great teacher. I look forward to seeing her again at  future events. To read more about Ansylla, go to My Hairitage Holistic Hair Care. For the next scheduled workshop, check out August 2012 My Hairitage Holistic Hair Care Workshop on Eventbrite.