Pooka Pure and Simple

I would like to highlight a wonderful bath and body line called Pooka.  The company was founded and created by Dawn Fitch. It is now run and operated by Dawn and 3 of her closest friends.  I was impress by the Pooka products, not only because of the great way the items where packed when I opened the box, but also because the of the great smells and textures.

Fresh Sugah Whipped Cream  - I tried the Fresh Sugah Whipped Cream, which is a body moisturizer.  I have very delicate skin and usually can not wear any products that have perfumes in them. But the whipped cream moisturizer smelled so good, felt good and my skin loved it. 




Shea Hair Cream
The other product that I tried was the Shea Hair Cream. Another great product. Works well with my scalp and loc's.  I used it after my last shampoo, and my scalp and roots look and feel great.

To learn more about the women that run Pooka, see their blog - The Pookalitas. And learn about their Products & Charity work: Pooka Pure and Simple.