Readers Question - Rounded Tips


Marcus has a question about maintaining rounded tips on his dreadlocks. Read his question below, and comment back if you have nay advice for him. 

" I just recently came across your site and l love the advice you give on dread lock maintenance.  I have had my locks for about three years now and I have noticed that the tips of some of them have become slightly undone where as they were round and tight before. I was wondering how I should go about cutting them...should I cut them at an angle to achieve the desired rounded tip or just straight across and hope they become round over time like they did when I first started. I hope you or your readers, can help with this...I'd like to go over many of my locks and trim the ends of them, but I don't want flat tips. I desire rounded tips. Thanks a lot!  ~  Marcus"